Network Administrator - St Clare's College - Griffith, ACT
Job no: 498979
Work type: Fixed-Term
Location: St Clare's College (Griffith)
Categories: Information Technology
Location: Griffith, ACT
Employment Type: Full-time, Fixed Term (3 years)
Salary Range: Grade 6, Step 1 - 4 ($118,011 - $129,808) + Superannuation
Start Date: TBA
Closing Date: 11.55pm, Sunday 28 August, 2022
St Clare’s College is an inclusive and caring community where learning is valued and students are given every opportunity to grow in all dimensions of their life. We provide a safe and empowering environment for students to reach their full potential. We are a learning community whose teachers strive for the “spiritual, physical, emotional, intellectual, and aesthetic development of all students”.
About the Role
St Clare's is currently seeking an experienced and professional Network Administrator to join our inclusive and dynamic team. The Information Systems Administrator has oversight of the College IT environment, with carriage of high quality operational and strategic plans and budgets, processes and outcomes.
- A commitment to support the Catholic values of the College;
- Knowledge and expertise in the design, installation and commissioning of Information & Communication Technology infrastructure;
- The technical skills and experience to manage a whole school IT environment, including expertise in one or more of Windows Active Directory, eDirectory and other Microfocus Applications, and Linux;
- Knowledge and expertise in LAN, WAN & WLAN technologies;
- Experience in the development of ICT strategy and management of IT department budgets:
- An understanding of the IT needs and priorities of users, and the commitment to meet these needs;
- Excellent organisational, communication, and leadership skills including the capacity to work collaboratively within the ICT team and across the College community.
Please refer to the role description for an in-depth detail regarding criteria and skill set required.
Applications are invited from interested candidates able to demonstrate a commitment to the vision of Catholic Education.
Applicants are required to submit a cover letter and current resume including a statement of suitability against the skills, attributes and experience as outlined in the Position Description.
This position involves working with children. The appointment of successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory employment screening for child related employment in accordance with CE policy.
For further information about the School please visit our website. Information about Catholic Education Archdiocese of Canberra & Goulburn can be accessed here.
Position specific queries: Please contact Julie Fitzgerald on 02 6260 9400 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Position specific queries: Please contact the Recruitment Team on 02 6234 5427 or via email Recruitment@cg.catholic.edu.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend