Mathematics Teacher - Trinity Catholic College - Goulburn NSW
Job no: 499089
Work type: Permanent/Ongoing
Location: Trinity Catholic College (Goulburn)
Categories: Teacher Secondary
Location: Goulburn, NSW
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent
Salary: $ $66,494 - $117,060 (based on skills and experience)
Start Date: 10 October 2022
Closing Date: 11.55pm,Tuesday 16 August 2022
Trinity is a co-educational Catholic college offering students in Years 7-12 a contemporary, vibrant and holistic education. Our aim is to foster critical thinking, curiosity, and a love of learning. We encourage students to develop into confident and generous young men and women who use their individual gifts in pursuit of both personal fulfillment and the common good.
About the Role
Trinity Catholic College Goulburn has an exciting opportunity for a 7-12 Mathematics teacher to join our team. You will have well-developed self-management skills and the personal capabilities of self-reflection, integrity, resilience and emotional maturity. Previous experience teaching Stage 6 classes would be preferred. In addition, you will also have the passion and expertise to work individually and collectively with students, to maximise the learning outcomes for each one, including those with additional learning needs.
- A commitment to Catholic education and the promotion of the mission of the Catholic Church.
A sound knowledge of the Australian Curriculum with the ability to organise, select and design content for effective teaching and learning
- Demonstrated high-level classroom pedagogical skills, including working collaboratively with colleagues to create innovative experiences for all learners.
- Classroom management and organisational skills that create supportive and safe environments including managing challenging student behaviours and meeting a variety of learning needs.
- A comprehensive understanding of assessment and reporting strategies and the need to provide effective and timely feedback to parents and students.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including the capacity to develop productive and caring relationships with students, parents and staff.
- The capacity to be a proactive member of a professional learning community complying with legal, administrative and professional requirements.
- Committed to continual improvement by taking responsibility for personal and professional accountability.
Please refer to the role description for an in-depth detail regarding criteria and skill set required
Applications are invited from interested candidates able to demonstrate a commitment to the vision of Catholic Education.
Applicants are required to submit a cover letter and current resume including a statement of suitability against the skills, attributes and experience as outlined in the Position Description.
This position involves working with children. The appointment of successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory employment screening for child related employment in accordance with CE policy.
For further information about the School please visit our website. Information about Catholic Education Archdiocese of Canberra & Goulburn can be accessed here.
Position specific queries: Please contact Gaye McManus on 02 4821 3600 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application queries: Please contact the Recruitment Team on 02 6234 5427
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend