Classroom Teacher (Science) - Carroll College - Broulee NSW
Job no: 499106
Work type: Permanent/Ongoing
Location: Carroll College (Broulee)
Categories: Teacher Secondary
Location: Broulee, NSW
Employment Type: Full-time, Permanent/Ongoing
Salary Range: $66,494 - $117,060 (based on skills and experience)
Start Date: 25 January 2023
Closing Date: 11.55pm, Sunday 4 September 2022
Carroll College is a dynamic school where we all constantly strive for academic excellence. Our teachers are highly qualified and are continually developing their own knowledge and skills to ensure that all our students are challenged, while also having individual needs catered for. As a College we implement innovative and engaging teaching programs that are based on contemporary educational theory.
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Science Teacher to permanently join our vibrant and comprehensive team at Carroll College.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- A sound knowledge of the Australian Curriculum with the ability to organise, select and design content for effective teaching and learning;
- Classroom management and organisational skills that create supportive and safe environments; including managing challenging student behaviours and meeting a variety of learning needs;
- Successful planning and implementation of teaching programs;
- A comprehensive understanding of assessment and reporting strategies and the need to provide effective and timely feedback to parents and students;
- The capacity to be a proactive member of a professional learning community complying with legal, administrative and professional requirements;
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills so as to engage positively with colleagues, students and parents;
- A commitment to continual improvement by taking responsibility for personal and professional accountability; and
- An understanding of and commitment to the Church’s mission in Catholic education and the capacity to contribute to the spiritual and community life of the school.
Please refer to the role description for an in-depth detail regarding criteria and skill set required.
Applications are invited from interested candidates able to demonstrate a commitment to the vision of Catholic Education.
Applicants are required to submit a cover letter and current resume including a statement of suitability against the skills, attributes and experience as outlined in the position description.
This position involves working with children. The appointment of successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory employment screening for child related employment in accordance with CE policy.
For further information about the School, please visit our school website here.
Information about Catholic Education Archdiocese of Canberra & Goulburn can be accessed here.
Position specific queries: Please contact Nadine Cooper on 02 4471 5600 or via email email@example.com
Application queries: Please contact the Recruitment Team on 02 6234 5427
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend