Digital Technologies - St Francis Xavier College - Florey ACT
Job no: 499120
Work type: Permanent/Ongoing
Location: St Francis Xavier College (Florey)
Categories: Teacher Secondary
Location: Florey, ACT
Employment Type: Full-time, Permanent/Ongoing
Salary Range: $72,499 to $121,503 + Superannuation (based on skills and experience)
Start Date: Immediate start
Closing Date: 11.55pm, Tuesday 30 August 2022
St Francis Xavier College is an exciting place to be - we are wholeheartedly committed to educating children and providing them with an educational experience where they feel valued and they belong. We strive to be people who see the glass as half full, not half empty. St Francis Xavier College is a place where everyone in the community is encouraged to learn, to grow and to work towards a brighter future.
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Technologies Teacher to join our vibrant and comprehensive team at St Francis Xavier College, Florey.
- Tertiary educational qualifications in the subject area and the ability and willingness to teach in more than one subject area.
- Experience in teaching in secondary schools and the capacity to teach across years 7 – 12.
- Excellent relational skills and the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and parents.
- A commitment to developing the whole person and developing respectful relationships.
- Employ effective and high yielding, pedagogical practices.
- Demonstrated ability to use technology in the classroom and to take a proactive approach to developing the use of technology in the classroom.
- A demonstrated ability to manage student behaviour within any educational context.
- A commitment to ongoing professional learning to enhance personal and professional capabilities within the educational environment.
- A strong commitment to the College’s Catholic ethos and willingness to support the Catholic tradition of SFX.
Please refer to the role description for an in-depth detail regarding criteria and skill set required.
Applications are invited from interested candidates able to demonstrate a commitment to the vision of Catholic Education.
Applicants are required to submit a cover letter and current resume including a statement of suitability against the skills, attributes and experience as outlined in the position description.
This position involves working with children. The appointment of successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory employment screening for child related employment in accordance with CE policy.
For further information about the School, please visit our school website here.
Information about Catholic Education Archdiocese of Canberra & Goulburn can be accessed here.
Position specific queries: Please contact Jennifer Madgwick on 02 6278 9040 or via email email@example.com
Application queries: Please contact the Recruitment Team on 02 6234 5427
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend