Classroom Teacher (music plus another subject) - St Clare's College – Griffith, ACT
Job no: 500721
Work type: Permanent/Ongoing
Location: St Clare's College (Griffith)
Categories: Teacher Secondary
Location: Griffith, ACT
Employment Type: Full-time, permanent/on-going position
Salary Range: $72,499 - $121,503 + Superannuation (based on skills and experience)
Start Date: Term 1, 2023
Closing Date: 11.55pm, Tuesday 6 December 2022
St Clare’s College is an inclusive and caring community where learning is valued and students are given every opportunity to grow in all dimensions of their life. We provide a safe and empowering environment for students to reach their full potential. We are a learning community whose teachers strive for the “spiritual, physical, emotional, intellectual, and aesthetic development of all students”.
About the Role
St Clare's is currently seeking an experienced and professional Classroom Teacher (focus on music and another subject) to join our inclusive and dynamic team.
The position will be required to work collaboratively with their Faculty members to develop and implement high quality and engaging teaching programs which account for the needs of the students in their classes. Additionally, the successful persons will have the ability to ensure that their focus on student learning is continuous, compliant with current curriculum requirements and relative to the needs of students.
- A commitment to the Catholic identity of the College through engagement in relevant programs and practices and in communication with colleagues, students and parents,
- Appropriate qualifications and a commitment to engage in relevant ongoing Professional Learning,
- Successful experience using a range of contemporary approaches to student learning and effective pedagogical practices,
- Demonstrated capacity to work collegially with a range of people and to evaluate professional practices for improvement,
- A clear understanding of and commitment to pastorally supporting young people,
- A high level of organisational and communication skills.
Please refer to the role description for an in-depth detail regarding criteria and skill set required.
Applications are invited from interested candidates able to demonstrate a commitment to the vision of Catholic Education.
Applicants are required to submit a cover letter and current resume including a statement of suitability against the skills, attributes and experience as outlined in the Position Description.
This position involves working with children. The appointment of successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory employment screening for child related employment in accordance with CE policy.
For further information about the School please visit our website. Information about Catholic Education Archdiocese of Canberra & Goulburn can be accessed here.
Position specific queries: Please contact Nicola Edghill on 02 6260 9400 or via email Nicola.Edghill@stcc.act.edu.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend