Classroom Support Teacher - St Bede's Primary - Braidwood NSW
Job no: 502805
Work type: Permanent/Ongoing
Location: St Bede's Primary (Braidwood)
Categories: Teacher Primary
Location: Braidwood, NSW
Employment Type: Part-time
Employment Status: Permanent
Salary Range: $76,754 to $129,948 (based on skills and experience) (pro rata for part-time appointment)
Closing Date: 11.55pm, Monday 26 February 2024
Be part of a teaching team where you will work alongside fully trained teachers in the Science of Learning, delivering excellent learning experiences for students through evidence-based teaching practice and high-quality resources. You will be afforded full training and be supported to further your professional growth with access to ongoing professional learning opportunities.
St Bede's is a K to Year 6 Co-educational Primary School in the heart of Braidwood. At St Bede's School we strive to inspire, nurture and challenge each child to reach their potential through providing quality education, professional and dedicated staff, high quality learning environment and ongoing educational opportunities.
St Bede's is located in Braidwood, a chic destination town located between Canberra (1 hour) and the coast (40 minutes). We have a welcoming and inclusive staff, with some commuting daily from coastal towns.
Benefits and Opportunities
- Permanent employment with one of the leading education systems for teacher professional learning and development;
- Work within a dynamic, innovative and positive team;
- Attractive remuneration package, including Maxxia salary packaging;
- Access to Flourish, our world class employee assistance program; and
- Financial assistance may be available on relocation and other incentives may be considered.
- An understanding and commitment to the Church’s mission in Catholic Education and the capacity to contribute to the spiritual and community life of the school;
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills so as to engage positively with colleagues, students and parents;
- Classroom management and organisational skills that create supportive and safe environments, including managing challenging student behaviours and meeting a variety of learning needs;
- Knowledge of, and commitment to, inquiry-based Literacy and Numeracy Blocks, together with successful planning and implementation of teaching programs including the use of iPads;
- A comprehensive understanding of assessment and reporting strategies and the need to provide effective and timely feedback to parents and students.
Please refer to the role description for an in-depth detail regarding criteria and skill set required.
Applications are invited from interested candidates able to demonstrate a commitment to the vision of Catholic Education.
Applicants are required to submit a cover letter and current resume including a statement of suitability against the skills, attributes and experience as outlined in the position description.
This position involves working with children. The appointment of successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory employment screening for child related employment in accordance with CE policy.
For further information about the School, please visit our school website here
Information about Catholic Education Archdiocese of Canberra & Goulburn can be accessed here.
Position specific queries: Please contact Marylou Gorham on 02 4842 2413 or via email email@example.com
Application queries: Please contact the Recruitment Team on 02 6218 0007 or via email Recruitment@cg.catholic.edu.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend