Mathematics Teacher (7-12) - St Anne's Central - Temora NSW
Job no: 502807
Work type: Permanent/Ongoing
Location: St Anne's Central (Temora)
Categories: Teacher Secondary
Location: Temora, NSW
Employment Type: Full-time
Employment Status: Permanent/Ongoing
Salary Range: $76,754 - $129,948 (based on skills and experience) + superannuation
Employment Type: Negotiable
Closing Date: 11.55 pm, Sunday 11 February 2024
St Anne's is a community that encourages all students to value and respect themselves and others in their journey of faith, learning and life. We strive for excellence and enthusiastic participation in all activities and provide opportunities for growth across all areas of human endeavour, including the spiritual, the moral, the intellectual, the social, the emotional and the physical.
About the Role
St Anne’s is a Kindergarten – Year 12 school in Temora, NSW. We provide an education based on gospel values. St Anne’s prides itself on being a welcoming community and values home-school partnerships. When we enrol a child, we enrol a family.
We are seeking expressions of interest from dedicated and dynamic Mathematics Teachers for Year 7 to Year 12 as we expand in 2024.
- A commitment to uphold the Catholic ethos;
- Ability to maximise student learning and engagement through the delivery of various teaching strategies, employing effective and high impact pedagogical practices;
- Capacity to work collegially with a range of people and to evaluate professional practices for improvement;
- Strong commitment to participating in the School’s pastoral care program and building positive relationships; and
- Active and continuous professional learning that is relevant to their specific discipline, as well as concerns and debates in the education sphere more generally.
- Appropriate qualifications and demonstrated experience in the teaching arena, Years 7-12.
Please refer to the role description for an in-depth detail regarding criteria and skill set required.
Applications are invited from interested candidates able to demonstrate a commitment to the vision of Catholic Education.
Applicants are required to submit a cover letter and current resume including a statement of suitability against the skills, attributes and experience as outlined in the Position Description.
This position involves working with children. The appointment of successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory employment screening for child related employment in accordance with CE policy.
For further information about the School please visit our website.
Information about Catholic Education Archdiocese of Canberra & Goulburn can be accessed here.
Position specific queries: Please contact Grant Haigh on 02 6977 1011 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application queries: Please contact the Recruitment Team on 02 6218 0007 or via email Recruitment@cg.catholic.edu.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend