Classroom Teacher - Holy Family Parish Primary School - Gowrie ACT
Job no: 501166
Work type: Permanent/Ongoing
Location: Holy Family Primary (Gowrie)
Categories: Teacher Primary
Location: Gowrie, ACT
Employment Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $72,499 - $121,503 + Superannuation (based on skills and experience)
Start Date: 24 April 2023
Closing Date:11.55pm, Wednesday 29 March 2023
The mission of Holy Family is to foster the spirit, mind and body of each child. Grounded in an understanding of children's natural sense of wonder, our preschool aims to equip each child to make sense of their world by wondering, questioning, interacting, reflecting and praying.
About the Role
Holy Family Primary School is currently seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Classroom Teacher who is driven to join a team of innovative professionals and who will nurture each child’s talents and gifts through the dynamic and stimulating curriculum and opportunities that we offer.
In order to be a vibrant team member of the Holy Family Primary School Staff, the successful applicant will need to be a person who demonstrates:
- A sound understanding of and commitment to the Church’s mission in Catholic Education and the capacity to contribute to the spiritual and community life of the school.
- A sound knowledge of the Australian Curriculum with the ability to organise, select and design content for effective teaching and learning.
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills so as to engage positively with colleagues, students and parents.
- Excellent planning and implementation of teaching programs including ICT and Inquiry-based learning.
- Excellent classroom management and organisational skills that create supportive and safe environments including managing challenging student behaviours and meeting a variety of learning needs.
Please refer to the role description for an in-depth detail regarding criteria and skill set required.
Applications are invited from interested candidates able to demonstrate a commitment to the vision of Catholic Education.
Applicants are required to submit a cover letter and current resume including a statement of suitability against the skills, attributes and experience as outlined in the position description.
This position involves working with children. The appointment of successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory employment screening for child related employment in accordance with CE policy.
For further information about the School, please visit our school website here.
Information about Catholic Education Archdiocese of Canberra & Goulburn can be accessed here.
Position specific queries: Please contact Kate Markcrow on 02 6292 1222 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application queries: Please contact the Recruitment Team on 02 6218 0007
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend