Classroom Teacher - St Francis of Assisi Primary - Calwell ACT
Job no: 501161
Work type: Permanent/Ongoing
Location: St Francis of Assisi Primary (Calwell)
Categories: Teacher Primary
Location: Calwell, ACT
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent/Ongoing
Salary Range: $72,499 to $121,503 + Superannuation (based on skills and experience)
Start Date: 24 April 2023
Closing Date: 11.55pm, Thursday 30 March 2023
Work at St Francis of Assisi Primary School with modern 21st century learning spaces, we are embracing the value of current Literacy and Numeracy pedagogies. Our latest initiative, STEM Challenges, showcases our vision to be a place of learning excellence. Along with this and our Franciscan Spirituality, we are a community who thrives on peace and sustainability.
About the Role
We are currently seeking a Classroom Teacher to join our inclusive and vibrant team. Our school has set out to prioritise the support of teachers who aspire to put themselves forward for the Highly Accomplished and Lead Teacher (HALT) certification process. At St. Francis of Assisi, we aim to coach and mentor staff in this program through our network of current HALT staff, trained assessors and other consultants. We actively support and encourage staff to lead projects in the school and collaborate with colleagues for educational impact.
Whilst this position is full-time, the school may offer a part-time arrangement for the preferred candidate, should this be desired.
- A commitment to Catholic education and the promotion of the mission of the Catholic Church
- Well-developed self-awareness and the personal capabilities of reflection on your own performance, integrity, resilience and emotional maturity
- Demonstrated high-level teaching skills, including working collaboratively with colleagues to create innovative experiences for all learners in an inclusive setting
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the capacity to develop productive and caring relationships with students, parents and staff where the focus is on the learning and well-being of the student
- Demonstrated capacity and willingness to develop students’ unique capabilities through participation in the broader life of the school
Please refer to the role description for an in-depth detail regarding criteria and skill set required.
Applications are invited from interested candidates able to demonstrate a commitment to the vision of Catholic Education.
Applicants are required to submit a cover letter and current resume including a statement of suitability against the skills, attributes and experience as outlined in the position description.
This position involves working with children. The appointment of successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory employment screening for child related employment in accordance with CE policy.
For further information about the School, please visit our school website here.
Information about Catholic Education Archdiocese of Canberra & Goulburn can be accessed here.
Position specific queries: Please contact Sean Rutledge on 02 6292 4500 or via email email@example.com
Application queries: Please contact the Recruitment Team on 02 6218 0007 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend