Classroom Support Assistant - St Bede's Primary - Braidwood NSW
Job no: 501389
Work type: Temporary
Location: St Bede's Primary (Braidwood)
Categories: Classroom & Learning Support
Location: Braidwood, NSW
Employment Type: Temporary
Employment Status: Part-time - 55 hours per fortnight
Salary Range: $60,057to $ 71,711 (based on skills and experience)(pro rata for part time appointment)
Start Date: Commencing immediately (negotiable)
Closing Date: 11.55pm, Sunday 4 June 2023
St Bede's is a K to Year 6 Co-educational Primary School in the heart of Braidwood. At St Bede's School we strive to inspire, nurture and challenge each child to reach their potential through providing quality education, professional and dedicated staff, high quality learning environment and ongoing educational opportunities.
About the Role
The role of the Classroom Support Assistant is to support the school and classroom teachers in providing quality learning experiences for all students, particularly those with individual needs. The CSA can be designated to a class, an individual student/s or deliver a specific learning program. The CSA is directly responsible to the Classroom Support Coordinator.
Successful applicants for the position will have:
- A commitment to the goals of Catholic education and a readiness to foster the aims and vision of the school in the wider community
- Effective written and oral communication skills and the ability to effectively interact with students with learning needs, and liaise with parents and teachers.
- Effective interpersonal skills, including the ability to contribute to a professional team and provide advice and evaluation in the development of the educational programs, including classroom support and therapy programs where they have been implemented.
- Effective organisational skills that will assist in the delivery of effective education programs and subsequent feedback and evaluation to teachers.
- Ability to assist with the general health and wellbeing of students.
Please refer to the role description for an in-depth detail regarding criteria and skill set required.
Applications are invited from interested candidates able to demonstrate a commitment to the vision of Catholic Education.
Applicants are required to submit a cover letter and current resume including a statement of suitability against the skills, attributes and experience as outlined in the position description.
This position involves working with children. The appointment of successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory employment screening for child related employment in accordance with CE policy.
For further information about the School, please visit our school website here.
Information about Catholic Education Archdiocese of Canberra & Goulburn can be accessed here.
Position specific queries: Please contact Mark Chifley on 02 4842 2413 or via email email@example.com
Application queries: Please contact Recruitment Team on 02 6218 0007 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend