Classroom Teacher - St Jude's Primary - Holder ACT
Job no: 501390
Work type: Permanent/Ongoing
Location: St Jude's Primary (Holder)
Categories: Teacher Primary
Location: Holder, ACT
Employment Type: Permanent
Employment Status: Full-time
Salary Range: $72,499 -$121,503 + Superannuation (based on skills and experience)
Start Date: 17 July 2023
Closing Date: 11.55pm, Monday 19 June 2023
At St Jude's Primary, we want to create an innovative and collaborative community where all children are encouraged to grow to their full potential. We offer a quality Catholic education in a nurturing and supportive environment, where truth and love are valued. We believe our vision gives shape to how we work together to support the development of our students and on which we are building our community and planning our curriculum.
About the Role
An excellent and rewarding opportunity exists for multiple experienced and energetic educators to join our wonderful school. To be successful in this role, you will have well-developed self-awareness and the personal capabilities of reflection on your own performance, with an aim to continue to grow and develop as a practitioner.
This teaching position will either be a full time teaching in a Year 3 classroom or as a specialist Music / Art teacher. In your cover letter, please include your preference.
In addressing the Selection Criteria below, please also refer to the Catholic Education Leadership Framework in the advertisement.
- A sound understanding of and commitment to the Church’s mission in Catholic Education and the capacity to contribute to the spiritual and community life of the school
- A sound knowledge of the Australian Curricula with the ability to organise, select and design content for effective teaching and learning
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills so as to engage positively with colleagues, students and parents
- Excellent planning and implementation of teaching programs including ICT, Inquiry-based learning and Understanding by Design
- An excellent understanding of a variety of assessment and reporting strategies and the need to provide effective and timely feedback to parents and students
- The capacity to be a proactive member of a professional learning community complying with the legal, administrative and professional requirements.
Please refer to the role description for an in-depth detail regarding criteria and skill set required.
Applications are invited from interested candidates able to demonstrate a commitment to the vision of Catholic Education.
Applicants are required to submit a cover letter and current resume including a statement of suitability against the skills, attributes and experience as outlined in the position description.
This position involves working with children. The appointment of successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory employment screening for child related employment in accordance with CE policy.
For further information about the School, please visit our school website here.
Information about Catholic Education Archdiocese of Canberra & Goulburn can be accessed here.
Position specific queries: Please contact Cameron Reed on 02 6288 7688 or via email email@example.com
Application queries: Please contact the Recruitment Team on 6218 007 via firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend